Vision & Mission
“ARC Family Resource Centre, Raheen is a place for all to belong, to grow and develop together in order to improve the quality of life for all of the community”
ARC Family Resource Centre, Raheen using a universal approach to Family Support alleviates unemployment, enhances education, training opportunities, depletes and addresses isolation, encourages and supports individuals and families within the community.
GUIDING PRINCIPLES / STATEMENT OF VALUES
• We will provide accessible and affordable services and resources to families, individuals and groups within the community.
• We will respond to training/education needs identified within the community by providing; (a) opportunities/information/encouragement (b) specific skills training (c) links to further education/employment opportunities.
• We will provide support services to facilitate access and participation for all in the community.
• We are committed to the development by the people for the people regardless of age, gender, social, economic, cultural, ethnic, or religious background.
• We are committed to ongoing work and establishing links with all voluntary and statutory agencies.
• We are committed to being always aware of health, safety and wellbeing of the families in this rural community.